Products can be returned by the Customer under the conditions and according to the instructions below:
- Products must be returned to Veracova in their original case, with their instructions and still containing at least 50% of the product in the bottle/tube/pot and accompanied by the signed return form.
- We accept the return of any item purchased on the site if it is returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order by the customer.
- In principle, the shipping costs of the return package remain the responsibility of the Customer.
- In case of technical anomaly or error on the references of the received products, the Customer will be able to contact our customer service via the heading "Contact us" so that we treat the problem together. Veracova will then pay the shipping costs for the return package.
- We reserve the right to refuse the refund request in case of doubt about the legitimacy of the request, the origin of the product or in case of supposed abuse.
To return an item, contact us via the form.
1) After having informed us and obtained a return number from us, it will be advisable to return the product to us by taking care to protect it well and by using preferably the original packing so that it arrives to us in good state.
2) Send the package to the following address EA Papyrus - 8 ter rue Jean Sarrazin - 69008 Lyon - France.
Please note that packages received via Mondial Relay must be dropped off at the nearest Relay Point.
If these return conditions are met, Veracova will reimburse, as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days following the date on which the right of withdrawal was exercised, the totality of the sums paid at the time of purchase. This includes the initial shipping costs, but not the return shipping costs, which remain the responsibility of the customer.
Any risk related to the return of the product is at the expense of the Customer. If the above procedure is not followed and the time limits indicated are not respected, the Customer will not be able to make any claim for non-conformity or apparent defect of the products delivered, the products being then deemed to be in conformity and free of any apparent defect.