Please note that our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. To the extent that they are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the content, privacy practices or information practices of those sites. For these reasons, if you visit these sites, we recommend that you review their privacy statements or policies.
This information includes:
- your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, phone number...)
- your date of birth
- your gender
- your username and password
- your addresses (shipping and billing)
- your skin care concerns
- contact information for other people you introduce to us
- content you provide (such as photos, product ratings, reviews and articles)
Here is how we use the information you provide:
- sending you promotional materials and other communications
- providing you with services
- sending you packages of products purchased online
- creating and managing your online account
- answering your questions
- contacting you, or managing your participation in special events, programs, surveys and other offers
- to evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services ; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analysis; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- to track activity on the Site
- in compliance with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our internal policies
- to better serve you since we understand how you and other visitors use the Site.
When you visit our Site, we also collect certain information through automated means such as cookies.
- identify you when you log on to our Website
- determine your Internet browser settings (browser used, plug-ins installed, etc.).
- remember your shopping cart and purchase options.
- know which products you are viewing and purchasing, in order to provide you with tailored suggestions.
We do not collect personal data but only statistical data in order to optimize our Website.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the option of rejecting all cookies. However, please note that under these conditions, you will not be able to access all the features of the Site.
More information on cookies on the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
By using the Site and submitting your information, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described above.
In accordance with the French law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, modified in 2004, you have the right to access, oppose, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right at any time by sending an e-mail, accompanied by a photocopy of your identity card, via the Contact section.